Garage Drop Zone in Wilmington & Nearby
The mudroom you never had
Ever wish you had a space to hang your jacket, take off your dirty shoes, put down your bag and enter your home without leaving a messy trail behind you? Those of us in the Wilmington area living without a mudroom or a designated Drop Zone may find it difficult to keep outdoor dirt from entering the home.
As part of our garage storage solutions, the HG drop zone is specifically designed to keep your garage organized and help keep dirt where it belongs — outside. Contact Hello Garage of Delmarva in Wilmington, Newark, Bear and nearby to get a free estimate on our garage drop zone!
What's included with HG Drop Zone?
- Two 6' Uprights. Made from powder-coated heavy-duty steel these serve as the backbone of the system and feature adjustable feet for uneven garage floors.
- Two Upright Spanners. These attach the frame to the wall, so everything stays in place.
- Two 22" Deep Shelves. Each holds up to 300 lbs. evenly distributed. The bottom serves as a sturdy bench.
- Backboard. Made from 1/4" thick hardboard and painted charcoal.
- Crossbars. One top, one bottom to hold the backboard in place.
- Four Hooks. Each is 4" long and can be arranged to hold hats, coats, bags, etc.
Why Choose Our Garage Drop Zone
Shelves hold up to 300 lbs. each, evenly distributed
(max. 800 lbs. per 4 ft.)
Industrial-strength welded-steel, powder-coated for rust resistance
Learn about our industry-leading warranty
Why you need a HG drop zone for your Wilmington garage
Here are a few points that set our garage storage solutions apart from any other guys in the the Delmarva Peninsula area:
- Crazy strong, heavy duty - From the uprights to the shelving, our entire system is made from commercial-grade welded steel. One storage shelf alone can hold up to 300 lbs. evenly distributed and a maximum of 800 lbs. per 4 ft. section. Need we say more?
- Sleek design - Our powder-coated solution, finished in our hammered gunmetal color, helps hide dirt, grime, dust and other debris that you don't want others to notice - and it looks super sleek.
- All-in-one solution - All solutions, whether it be our shelving, cabinets, workbench, overhead storage units or drop zone, are built off of the same frame. I'll bet you can't find that kind of value deal at your local retail store.
- Lifetime warranty - Ask us about our industry-leading warranties.
Installing Your Garage Drop Zone
When we arrive with your new HG Drop Zone, we first install the welded-steel uprights and spanners and add the backboard, bench, shelf and other components. Then, we use the built-in leveling system to adjust everything so it's perfect. Finally, we add trim, a crossbar and hooks. In other words, you can relax and do whatever you need to do. We've got this.
We've got you covered. Whether or not this is your forever home, you want your stuff to not only last but also work as designed for as long as you need it to. You'll be happy to know our drop zone is made in the USA with heavy-duty, powder-coated steel, so we stand behind it with a lifetime warranty.
Get started with a free garage drop zone estimate
Don't sweat the small stuff. Our Garage Gurus in Wilmington, Newark and nearby are here to help create a neat, organized space you're proud to use and show off to your friends. Plus, we offer add-ons and upgrades to our drop zone station to help you create a space that works perfectly for your needs. Ready to install a drop zone station in your Bear garage? Contact Hello Garage of Delmarva today to get started!